We're sorry to see this one go but happy to say that she has been sold.
2002 Bayliner 2655 Cierra perfect for cruising and lounging with friends and family! Motor repowered in 2009 with a Mercruiser 5.0 liter 220 horsepower motor. Second owner vessel, but only 186 hours on the boat! It also has a new Lumar windlass and anchor, not common on this vessel! Spacious cabin with dinette table, galley, fridge, head with shower, and carpeting. Two full berths and the dinette also converts to a berth so you can spend the whole weekend on this boat! Extra props, life jackets and cabin enclosure included as well.
Vessel is in overall good condition. Does have some fading from the sun on the vinyl and dash. Cabin closure is faded and has cracks. Has bottom paint and was just given a new wash and wax.
Outdrive just cleaned and painted and added new decals, it is much better looking than in the photos.
Recent updates performed by owner:
- Orion Refrigerator replaced with Norcold AC/DC (last week)
- Mercury, Mirage II ss prop (June 2012)
- Lewmar V700 Windlass (April 2012)
- Lewmar Roller to work with Delta anchor (Apr 2012)
- Delta Lewmar anchor + 150' rope, 15' chain. (Apr 2012)
- Both Deep-Cycle (Cranking & Running) Batteries replaced (Oct 2011)
- Floscan GPH meter/gauge (Apr 2012)
- Replacement throw pillows (Oct 2011)
- Bottom repainted (May 2012)
- Replaced 3 tires, 1 hub on trailer (Oct 2011)
- Engine replaced in 2009 (unsure hours)
- 4 bumpers w/covers and holders (Oct 2011)
- 3k Watt Generator (portable, and optional)
- Engine bilge bump replaced (Oct 2011)
- Custom deck cover (June 2012, $700)
- $1,800 sound system installed. Amp'ed 12" enclosed sub and all speakers replaced with Pioneer brand & with Sony MP3/CD Player. Custom installation of 2 10" speakers/subs on upper aft. Everything professionally installed. (Mar 2012)
- Custom blue LED drain plug wired to switch, shines blue light underwater off back swim platform
We sell boats, not data. Your information will never be shared with anyone unless you ask us to.
As part of the purchase process, we encourage every prospective buyer to hire an independent surveyor to conduct a full inspection of the boat.
As part of our professional closing service, we prepare all necessary documents and coordinate all aspects of your inspection and survey.
POP Yachts is proud to be a 5-star brokerage. We consistently receive the highest marks for customer service in our industry.
When prompted, enter stock number: