Great Opportunity to own a very well equipped IP350 in great condition, with new Doyle sails and Yanmar engine/trans make this a turnkey boat!
NO OTHER IP 350 OR 35 ON THE MARKET TODAY HAS BOTH A NEW ENGINE AND NEW SAILS.
*****98 hours on the new Yanmar 3JH5E engine/trans commissioned 5/25/12. Required 50hr engine service completed by Irish Boat Shop 7/30/12.
This Island Packet 350 is ideally set up for offshore adventures with the following:
- Furling main and furling headsails - all controls to cockpit
- New 2012 Doyle Genoa & Staysail
- Raymarine HD Below Deck Autopilot
- Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter/GPS
- Icom SSB
- Dodger, Bimini and Connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Kato Davits
- Energy System to support electronics plus more to follow
Typical of Island Packets, you will find high quality craftsmanship and materials, a large central living area, great tankage and an incredible amount of storage space. Numerous stainless steel ports, hatches, and dorade vents provide the entire interior with abundant light and ventilation. At the base of the companionway is a molded sole area with slip-resistant surface, which extends into the nav and galley areas to provide both secure footing and easy maintenance.
This Island Packet 350 has the popular blue/cream upholstery. . Custom teak screens for the hatches and for the the companionway add an elegance and warmth to this boat.
In the salon is a large main dining table which folds and stows against a bulkhead rack, opening up the area for socializing. Full length port and starboard seating areas are both comfortable and practical and have exceptional compartmentalized stowage areas behind and below. The starboard settee conveniently converts to a double berth.
Forward is the master stateroom with a large pullman berth, an upholstered dressing seat with contoured backrest, a large cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, berth shelves, and plenty of stowage volume under the berth.
The head is forward of the main salon. Doors from both the forward stateroom and the main salon provide both utility and privacy. There is a large wrap around counter, lots of cabinets, a shower with an electric drain pump, a contoured seat and a curtain. An opening port and an overhead hatch provide good ventilation.
The nav table shares the aft end of the port settee. A handy drawer is provided outboard of the table and there is a chart drawer under the starboard settee.The galley is conveniently located at the base of the companionway to starboard. More detail on this below.
The aft cabin is fully enclosed. As with the forward stateroom, there is a generous pullman style berth. A cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, full length mirror, long shelf, stowage bins, placed lights, two opening ports, and an overhead hatch make this area inviting and very livable.
* 4 Caframo fans
* Digital Flat Screen TV with antenna on mast
* Lee cloths for offshore
* Sony stereo/radio/CD speakers in salon/cockpit
* Large mirror in aft cabin
* SS ports with screens & peek-a-boo blinds
* Custom teak screens for all hatches & companionway
* Two Weems & Plath Brass Yacht Oil Lamps
The practical U-shaped galley is conveniently located at the base of the companionway to starboard. The refrigerator/freezer is well insulated and has interior shelves along with a light and an electric drain which pumps overboard. Numerous drawers, Formica-lined cabinets and lockers and built-in dish and cutlery storage provide ample room for stores and utensils. A fold-up counter extension and slide-out trash receptacle, deep polished stainless steel sinks, a stove with guard rail and harness attachments and other detailed features are sure to be appreciated both in harbor or when under way.
* Tappen Microwave oven
* Large Frigaboat Water Cooled Refrigerator/Freezer * New Figoboat compressor 2012/Evaporator 2009
* 2 Burner Hilllerand propane stove w/oven
* Two-10# propane tanks in exterior locker
* Lift off cover over stove
* Pot and pan locker under oven
* Double stainless steel polished sinks
* Hot & cold pressure water tap
* Manual pump and retractable spray unit
* Seagull water filter
* B&G Depth / Speed on Bulkhead
* Tacktick Wireless Wind (2010)
* ICOM 504 VHF w/remote Icom Commandmatic mike at helm
* ICOM 802/IC 140 tuner SSB w/remote speaker and isolated backstay
* Ritchie Compass
* Foredeck light
* Raymarine C80 Chartplotter at helm plus Charts - GL/East Coast/Bahamas/Caribbean - new software 2012
* Raymarine St6002 Autopilot control at helm - HD Smartpilot Course computer with AST/gyro/rudder reference & fluxgate compass -30,000# linear drive - below deck
* Raymarine 24mi 2kw Radar
* Radar Reflector
Engine & Electrical
Cygnus has a brand new 39 HP 3JH5E Yanmar, fresh water cooled, three cylinder engine and transmission, with all new wiring, hoses, and instrument panel. The engine room is well insulated and there is good access. The new engine was commissioned 5/25/12 and has under 55hrs on the meter, and the break-in has been completed according to the book. The required 50hr warranty service completed by Irish boat Shop in CVX 7/30/12. The new engine comes with a 2 yr all component warranty, plus a 5 yr major component warranty as well, all transferable to new owner.
? Prosine 2 Inverter/Charger with Digital Battery Monitor
* Balmar 80 amp alternator (2012) with digital 3 stage external regulator + duo charge
* Bronze 3 blade prop
* Racor fuel filter with water separator** Engine and head intake strainer - bronze
* New Speed Seal for impeller (2012)
* Deluxe AC and DC electric panels w/battery switch and circuit breakers
* 30 amp AC dockside power system w/inlet breaker
* Two - 50' shore power cords and numerous interior outlets w/GFCI protection
* Five Class 31 AGM Batteries (1 starter-4 house)- new 5/2012
* Yanmar box of spare parts
* New cutlass bearing & packing gland -2012
Sails and Rigging
The Island Packet 350's cutter rig provides versatility, ease of use and excellent performance over a wide range of conditions. The integral bowsprit gives an extended base to the sail plan for added sail area and provides for optimum sheeting angles for close-winded performance.
* In-mast Charleston Spar roller furling main in great condition - Doyle 2010
* New Doyle 135% roller furling genoa and staysail - 2012
* Harken roller furling system
* All primary sail control lines are lead aft to the cockpit
* Spare main halyard
* Spinaker halyard
* All halyards are internal
* Forespar whisker pole
* Boom vang
* Boom preventer
* Whitlock rack and pinion steering
The integrally molded transom platform and clever folding ladder design will be appreciated by swimmers and those boarding from a dock or dinghy, the bowsprit tip, where large dual anchor rollers and deck pipes allow convenient and rapid deployment or retrieval of ground tackle.
The well laid out deck offers wide side walkways, raised bulwarks forward, full length continuous cabin top handrails, all designed to enhance security while moving about on deck.
The cockpit has full length contoured seats. The helmsperson will enjoy excellent visibility from the separate raised seat with a padded backrest. Cockpit convenience features abound with standard details such as a built-in insulated cooler, two large seat lockers, a hand held personal shower that easily reaches the stern platform, two stern rail seats, and a pedestal mounted folding table.
Additional Equipment and Upgrades:
* All brightwork refinished (2012)
* Hull compound buff and wax - Looks Great (2012)
* Bimini with connector panel
* Custom built teak holder for doors under nav. table
* Cockpit cushions in great condition
* Custom IP Wood Cockpit table
* Drink and binocular holder at helm
* Cockpit shower
* Speakers in cockpit
* 4 Padeyes for Harness in cockpit
* Coast Guard Gear, docklines and fenders
* MOB pole & strobe
* Forespar OB motor lift
* Edson OB motor mount
* Lewmar/SLWindlass with rope capstan - 2010
* CQR Anchor w/200ft 5/16 chain
* Claw anchor w/chain & rode
* Popular stern rail seats
* Very sturdy storage cradle available
* NEW BOTTOM PAINT 4/13 - MICRON EXTRA
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from POP Yachts!
Check out this 1998 Island Packet 350! #popyachts http://www.popyachts.com/island-packet-350-cruiser-boat-for-sale-suttons-bay-michigan-29148
Click to tweet this message
We sell boats, not data. Your information will never be shared with anyone unless you ask us to.
As part of the purchase process, we encourage every prospective buyer to hire an independent surveyor to conduct a full inspection of the boat.
As part of our professional closing service, we prepare all necessary documents and coordinate all aspects of your inspection and survey.
POP Yachts is proud to be a 5-star brokerage. We consistently receive the highest marks for customer service in our industry.
When prompted, enter stock number: