We're sorry to see this one go but happy to say that she has been sold.
Affordable Waterfront Living in Washington, DC
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Washington Monument, Cherry Blossoms, and sunsets over the water from your roof deck on the Washington Channel. Centrally located with easy access to public transportation -- approximately 10-minute walk to both L'Enfant Plaza and Waterfront Metro Stations; Metro Bus only one block away, Capital Bikeshare is outside your front door. Gated community with 24/7 security - comes with one gated parking spot next to Cantina Marina.
Only a 10-minute walk to the beautifully renovated Arena Stage Theater, the new neighborhood Safeway, and the famous DC Fish Market. Less than 20-minute walk to the National Mall, Monuments, and Museums, as well as Hains Point and the Nationals Stadium. This is a must see!
• 38' House barge in the Gangplank Marina, comes with live aboard status
• Condo-like living on the water
• Approximately 500 sq. ft.; lots of storage space
• Additional 250 sq. ft. on the roof deck with speculator panoramic views
• Cathedral ceilings, skylights, fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances
• New bamboo floors throughout the house
• One bedroom; queen size bed with storage units included
• Loft/den with built-in shelves -- serves as office and guest room
• Bathroom with shower, oak vanity, and all new fixtures
- NO real estate/property taxes
- Yearly documentation with US Coast Guard included
- DC registration = $35/year
- Slip rental fee = approximately $500/month (includes parking, water)
- Live-aboard status fee = $150/month (includes sewer, trash and recycling collection)
• Average utilities (electric) approximately $100/month
- Monthly Internet/Cable available through marina at a discount
- Laundry hook-up available in houseboat; Laundromat located in the marina
Barge is in very good move in condition.
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from POP Yachts!
Check out this 1983 Mariner Californian 38 House Barge! #popyachts http://www.popyachts.com/mariner-californian-38-house-barge-houseboat-for-sale-washington-district-of-columbia-5213
Click to tweet this message
We sell boats, not data. Your information will never be shared with anyone unless you ask us to.
As part of the purchase process, we encourage every prospective buyer to hire an independent surveyor to conduct a full inspection of the boat.
As part of our professional closing service, we prepare all necessary documents and coordinate all aspects of your inspection and survey.
POP Yachts is proud to be a 5-star brokerage. We consistently receive the highest marks for customer service in our industry.
When prompted, enter stock number: