We're sorry to see this one go but happy to say that she has been sold.
Less than 100 hrs on Boat & Engine. Excellent condition. No blemishes or tears in the interior and exterior gelcoat looks new. Tandem axle trailer with hydraulic brakes and spare tire in excellent condition. Has snap on Sea Ray bow and compartment covers, snap in carpet, bimini top and boot cover.
All offers considered
Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel
- Sleek design, low-profile windshield
- Standard extended swim platform
- Stainless-steel thru-hull fittings
- Gull wing sun pads for engine & storage access from cockpit and
- Innovative bow rider seating
- 4.3L MerCruiser with turn-key start
- Clarion 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player
- Standard painted trailer with surge brakes, and swing-away
tongue for convenient storage
We sell boats, not data. Your information will never be shared with anyone unless you ask us to.
As part of the purchase process, we encourage every prospective buyer to hire an independent surveyor to conduct a full inspection of the boat.
As part of our professional closing service, we prepare all necessary documents and coordinate all aspects of your inspection and survey.
POP Yachts is proud to be a 5-star brokerage. We consistently receive the highest marks for customer service in our industry.
When prompted, enter stock number: