I personally had the pleasure of taking all the pictures of this beautiful 1984 Endeavour E33. The current owner has extensively refitted the boat with hopes of doing some extended cruising. The owner has had the boat since April 2018. Unfortunately, 2020 made them change their plans and they hav...more
There may or may not currently be travel restrictions in place where this vessel is located. As we advertise vessels nationwide, and the guidance is changing hourly, the simplest way of determining when a showing will be possible on this vessel is to contact your representative, who will know the restrictions and guidance in the area of this vessel.
Depending on travel restrictions for this area and for yourself, you may prefer to set up a virtual showing on this vessel. You may also check with your representative to confirm the availability of a virtual showing.
If you have any questions, Steven can be reached directly at (727) 698-1332 to further discuss the situation.
I personally had the pleasure of taking all the pictures of this beautiful 1984 Endeavour E33. The current owner has extensively refitted the boat with hopes of doing some extended cruising. The owner has had the boat since April 2018. Unfortunately, 2020 made them change their plans and they have purchased a home out of the country which is the reason for the sale.
The Endeavour 33 was introduced in 1983 and ended production in 1986 with just over 220 hulls made.
The interior with 6'2" headroom is finished with varnished teak with soft white overheads. The interior layout is typical with a V-berth forward, the head (to port) and wet and dry lockers (starboard) divide it from the main salon area which has a fold-up teak dining table. The L shaped port side settee re-arranges with a removable back to create a double berth. The settee starboard is a single. Aft and to port is a pilot double berth and to starboard is the galley. The Marine electrical panel is located port side next to the navigation station. The stairs remove to allow access to the engine which has some access also from the cockpit starboard locker and the starboard cockpit lazarette.
There are 10 opening portlights with screens and two large deck hatches, one each over the v-berth and salon area.
Below are some of the notable new items and additions installed:
All new standing rigging:
- 316ss chain plates build to original spec mounted to new bulkheads (2018)
- 316ss 1x19 1/4" shrouds and stays (2019)
- Hood roller furler (2019)
- New mast step (2020)
- Brand new halyards, reefing lines - never installed
- Jib sheets (2018)
- Includes hardware to run lines to the cockpit (2-Lewmar ST winches, 2-deck organizers, 2-four rope clutches) Seller has an additional winch.
- Mack Stackpack (2019)
- Fully battened mainsail, reconditioned 2018
- 110% headsail with sun cover
- 180% genoa, kind of an oddball sail
- 2.5" aluminum extendable whisker pole with mast and deck mounts.
Propulsion and Electronics (2018):
- 10kw electric drive conversion by Thunderstruck EV
- 48v 100ah Firefly AGM drive battery bank with 600w solar, Victron charger, battery balancer, & 48v-12v converter.
- 12v 200ah AGM house battery bank with 200w solar, Victron charger
- Simarine Battery Monitor system
- 1500w inverter (from 48v bank)
- B&G Instruments (2 Triton displays, wind/GPS/depth/speed sensors)
- B&G VHF at the nav station
- Raymarine EV-100 Auto Pilot
- Vesper XB-8000 Class B AIS Transceiver w/ wifi network, dual-band antenna at masthead
- Rebuilt Binnacle and original Endeavour-branded compass
- Pioneer stereo w/ Infinity speakers in cockpit
- LED anchor and nav lights
- New wiring connections done with Ancor marine wire and connectors
- Isotherm front-load fridge
- Induction cooktop
- Marine-grade yacht faucets
- 20 gph Watermaker powered by 48v battery bank
- Domestic water system is new PEX plumbing w/ pressure tank and water filters
- 35-gallon aluminum water tank in very good internal condition
- 35-gallon flexible water tank
Salon (2018) :
- All new Ultra-leather cushions
- Organic latex mattresses
- Interior wood in very good condition
- Headliner in excellent condition
- LED lighting
- New teak & holly marine plywood sole
- Brand new never used Composting toilet by C-Head (needs finish installation)
- Waterpuppy shower drain pump (2019)
- Marine-grade yacht faucet for sink/shower
- New Groco seacocks (2018)
- Rudder gudgeon refit with new bolts (2018)
- Atlantic Towers aluminum arch at the stern
- New Sunbrella cockpit cushions (2018)
- New Dyneema 1/4" lifelines (2019)
- Bottom paint Seahawk Cukote (August 2018)
- 45lb Mantus Anchor/snubber/swivel w/ 200' 5/16" ACCO chain
- 25lb Danforth with 50' 5/16" ACCO chain 200' 1/2" rode (new) and 200' 3/4" rode (ok condition)
- Sea anchor
- Dodger frame (in process hard dodger project, add canvas for a quick fix)
- West Marine 9'6" PVC RIB
- Torqueedo Travel 1103c Electric Outboard
- NaviSafe LED lights
- Navy dinghy cover
This is a strong boat. Encapsulated keel, skeg-hung rudder, thick fiberglass construction. Seller states she is stable in a seaway and is ready to cruise.
Contact me today for more information or a showing at your request. All offers kindly considered.
Dinghy included: 2018 West Marine 9'6" w/Torqueedo outboard
The boat overall is in good condition, the boat has been on the hard since March 2020, it does need a wash and some expectable cleanup. Inside the seller has everything included in the sale stored so there is some clutter in the pictures but it's very nice on the inside once removed.
The exterior gelcoat needs to be polished, shows some oxidation and dings/scratches. The brightwork on the topsides would look beautiful if they were redone.
Right now the throttle is located with a makeshift handle at the engine control panel in the cockpit, it would need to be relocated to the pinnacle.
There are some items that need to be finished that the seller wasn't able to complete. The sheets need to be run back to the cockpit and the deck organizers and clutches installed. Inside there are some trim pieces that need to be refinished and installed. The composting head needs to be installed for use.
Very nice boat, if you're looking for an electric-powered sailboat you should come take a look at this one!
We have several active listings for Catalina, Hunter, Pearson, and Beneteau. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat / sloop options we have locally that may meet your needs.
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 1984 Endeavour E33 in Saint Petersburg, Florida! #Endeavour #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/cruising-sailboats-for-sale/endeavour-e33-in-saint-petersburg-florida-229642
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with Rock Solid Funding to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the road quickly. Click the "Apply Now" button below to get started.
Financing may not be available for this Vessel, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see the advanced metrics, all 261 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email.