As written in powerboatguide.com:
A popular model during her 6-year production run, the 36 PC is a contemporary midcabin cruiser whose attractive lines and comfortable accommodations make her a desirable boat on today's used market. She was built on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with fairly ...more
We're sorry to see this one go but check out some other options below.
As written in powerboatguide.com:
A popular model during her 6-year production run, the 36 PC is a contemporary midcabin cruiser whose attractive lines and comfortable accommodations make her a desirable boat on today's used market. She was built on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with fairly high freeboard and prop pockets to reduce her draft requirements
Inside, the midcabin floorplan is arranged in the conventional manner, having an island bed in the forward stateroom (with a door for privacy) and facing settees in the stepdown aft cabin. There's a built-in entertainment center on the aft bulkhead above the midcabin facing the salon--very innovative. In the cockpit, a big L-shaped lounge is opposite the helm, and a hydraulically operated hatch provides outstanding access to the engine compartment
Per the Seller:
These are things I have done since I bought the boat 1 years ago.
1. Packed both drive shafts = $75.00
2. Replaced 3 bilge pumps = $150.00
3. Replaced 5 bilge blowers and venting pipes = $200.00
4. Replaced hatch lift = $425.00
5. Serviced both engines, oil, spark plugs, oil filter and gas filters = $112.00
6. Serviced generator, oil, filters and plugs = $60.00
7. Replaced 5 liquid acid batteries with AGM dry cell = $1,125.00
8. Replaced battery charger 60 amp = $360.00
9. Serviced Marine Heat & Air system - $125.00
10. Replaced Vacuflush pump = $525.00
11. Replaced both engine TACs = $180.00
12. Replaced both fuel sending units and gauges = $330.00
13. Replaced ice maker = $1,200.00
14. Replaced bulbs and lights with some led = $40.00
15. Replace bimi top and cockpit cover with custom built total enclosure system and new cockpit cover = $10,857.50
I dont like anything on my boat that is not operating correctly or suspect to giving me problems when on the water.
This boat was built for ocean travel but has never been in saltwater. Boat has never been beached, hull is without a mark on it.
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase!
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 1991 Formula 36 PC in Jessieville, Arkansas! #formulaboats #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/express-cruisers-for-sale/formula-36-pc-in-jessieville-arkansas-105371
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with several marine lenders to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the water quickly. Click the button below to view some of the lenders we work with.
Financing may not be available for this vessel, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving marine loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see all 6 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website.