With blistering graphics and the acceleration to match, the 212X provides effortless starts to get wakeboarders up in an instant. An internal ballast system with 55-gallon tanks and Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines work together to create the perfect setup for big air. Touting stainless steel ...more
We're sorry to see this one go but check out some other options below.
With blistering graphics and the acceleration to match, the 212X provides effortless starts to get wakeboarders up in an instant. An internal ballast system with 55-gallon tanks and Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines work together to create the perfect setup for big air. Touting stainless steel accents and a collapsible wake tower with wakeboard racks, turning heads is as easy as turning up the volume of the premium Sony sound system- just in case you need a little extra motivation while you psych yourself up for another bout with gravity.
*Ballast Tanks: Total ballast weight up to 750 pounds that is capable of increasing the size of the wake by approximately 6 inches. Auto shut off feature for easy filling and emptying.
* Aggressive wakeboard tower design: Added styling that stands out from the crowd, wakeboard racks standard.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new Sony satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212X comes with Yamaha's No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: Getting on the 212X from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212X's telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella material for better durability.
This 212X is a 2 owner vessel. Current owner purchased from his neighbor 3 years ago.
Has been professionally serviced. Vinyl was replaced one month ago and is in perfect condition.
Boat has been lift kept and covered and detailed on a regular basis and it shows.
Brand new OEM cover 10/2016
$4k spent 2/2017 to replace impeller housings and steering cables
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase!
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 2008 Yamaha 212X in Largo, Florida! #Yamaha #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/jet-boats-for-sale/yamaha-212x-in-largo-florida-87714
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with several marine lenders to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the water quickly. Click the button below to view some of the lenders we work with.
Payments based on average data for an individual with a 740 credit score and good credit history. Monthly payments are calculated over a 12 year period with 10% down payment at 5.99% annual percentage. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see all photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website.