This fishing machine has everything.
First of all the construction is awesome with a 5086 alloy aluminum - .250 bottom plate, 5086 alloy aluminum - .190" side plate, and 5052 alloy aluminum - .190 deck plate. The decks are self-bailing made to ABYC standards at bow deck, side deck, and bul...more
This fishing machine has everything.
First of all the construction is awesome with a 5086 alloy aluminum - .250 bottom plate, 5086 alloy aluminum - .190" side plate, and 5052 alloy aluminum - .190 deck plate. The decks are self-bailing made to ABYC standards at bow deck, side deck, and bulwark. The construction also features an offshore style transom for twin 30" motors. There is also a custom watertight side boarding door on the port side.
There is a single, 200 gallons welded (non-integral) aluminum tank with fuel sending unit and fuel gauge (EPA), 4" Gunnels - transom to bow, 1/2" aluminum double pad eye - centered at the bow, and two sacrificial anodes, port, and starboard at the transom,
Anchor line locker forward bow, self-draining
Fish Cleaning station on top of battery locker
Below deck fish box with a bilge pump. Gutters drain overboard
1-1/4" safety railings - at bow and at the stern
(6) 8" welded aluminum tie-up cleats
Battery lockers on the stern wall
(2) Watertight compression deck plates 8" for bilge access
Enclosed head closet with macerator pump toilet, shower head, and 17-gallon holding tank
WHEELHOUSE - Forward with Vee Berth
Freshwater Tank 20 gal
Cabin with v-berth, full width. Roof overhang aft for extra protection from elements
Cabin finished in grey Zolatone paint. 1/4" grey Central panel boards with 1.5" Rmax insulation on the roof, and from windows down
Rubber matting in the cabin (Black) 1/2" thick for sound abatement and anti-fatigue
(1) Solar-powered roof vents
1" pipe rails horizontal P&S and 1" vertical pipe rails fore and aft on cabin corners
Forward control console stbd, glove box port side
(3) Fixed forward windshields - aluminum Framed. All windows AJR custom aluminum framed
(2) fixed forward side windows (sliders) - aluminum-framed Port and Stbd, with screens
(2) fixed windows - aluminum-framed (1) P & (1) S - aft cabin sides.
(2) fixed windows - aluminum P & S aft cabin bulkhead
(1) hinged door aft, with window and stainless door hardware/lock, and locking dogs
Overhead Electronics Console. Full length overhead grab bar/rigging trunk
(1) Bentley Helm Seats with shock mitigation base and slider (ballistic nylon black)
(1) Bench seat port side forward, with flip fore/aft seatback.
(1) Bench seat aft. Settee table in between drops to form sleeping bunk 48" wide
(1) Galley cabinet with Wallas 87D combo stove/oven
(2) Forced air diesel heater ducted to dash for defrost heat. Aluminum diesel tank for stove and heater
AC & DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
(2) Group 27M batteries for starting, plastic boxes/strapped (1) group 27 house battery
Battery switch for start, ACR per ABYC
1 x Blue Seas, DC 10 Position Water Resistant Circuit Breaker Panel
Shore power setup installed. Hot water heater when on shore power
Raymarine 218 VHF, w/antenna 8' and SS ratchet mount
Raymarine ES127 12" Multi-Function Touchscreen Display W/WiFi NOAA Vector. External GPS antenna mounted on the roof
Raymarine 18D Digital Radar
Transom mounted transducer 600 Watt
(3) 12v windshield wipers
12V Horn -w/push button
Navigation Lights LED - Port, Starboard, and Stern
(2) Dome Light (wheelhouse ceiling) red and white LED (1) dome light and (2) reading lamps in the vee berth. (1) the dome light in the head closet
(4) LED Deck Lights
(2) 12V Power Receptacle w/protective cap 1 Port 1 Stbr
Downrigger electrical outlets wired to downrigger mounts
Golight Stryker Search Light
Ritchie B50 compass (lighted)
Saltwater Washdown in the cockpit
Twin 300 HP Suzuki outboards, Right & Left counter-rotating and SS props. 30" shaft length for added safety offshore
A life raft with a hydrostatic release in case boat rolls over.
As the owner says, this boat is in almost new condition. In some ways, it is better, as he has worked out the bugs in this custom boat that he had built to his specifications.
Everything appears to be well maintained.
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase!
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 2018 Lee Shore Swiftsure 31 Custom in La Conner, Washington! #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/pilothouse-boats-for-sale/lee-shore-swiftsure-31-custom-in-la-conner-washington-189397
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with several marine lenders to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the water quickly. Click the button below to view some of the lenders we work with.
Financing may not be available for this vessel, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving marine loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see all 106 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email.