You'll be hard pressed to find a boat in this category in better shape. She's been professionally maintained throughout present ownership and is rigged for functionality (see below). Current owner has had her over 10 years and she has been everything they could have asked for. Owner reports that eve...more
We're sorry to see this one go but happy to say that she has been sold.
You'll be hard pressed to find a boat in this category in better shape. She's been professionally maintained throughout present ownership and is rigged for functionality (see below). Current owner has had her over 10 years and she has been everything they could have asked for. Owner reports that every system on this boat has been thoroughly gone through in the time they've owned her. Only selling because they are on to other ventures. She's a great bay cruiser, sails well to her rating in PHRF, and has done great on the ocean. Here's a bit of what she has to offer:
- Fresh bottom paint and cutlass bearing Aug '17
- Quantum main and jib in great shape.
- Rainbow kite that has made for some great pictures and fun downwinds.
- All necessary downwind rigging, pole, topper, sheets/afterguys.
- High-tech (but easy to use) vang and adjustable outboard jib leads.
- High purchase outhaul and cunningham, making bay sailing on those heavy days much easier.
- Upgraded boom, rigged with everything you need, reefs, outhaul, etc.
- Simple and proven reefing system.
- Harken jib furler in great shape.
- All low stretch running rigging, professionally spliced and in good working order.
- 12v system fully functional and trustworthy.
- Upgraded steering wheel, leather wrapped, slightly larger for a little better feel .
- Atomic four engine fully rebuilt upon purchase, never had an issue.
- Canvas covers for just about everything, making for less maintenance!
This boat has been incredibly well taken care of. Owner has a history in rigging, and payed close attention to all the details.
Owners statement: "She's been inspected aloft on a regular basis and all her systems are kept in good working order. We know how to sail and have avoided abusing her as is so common with old boats. She's ready for her next owner, family, racer, cruiser, or just an affordable apartment in the bay area!
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase!
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 1972 Ericson Yachts 32-2 in Richmond, California! #EricsonYachts #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/sloop-sailboats-for-sale/ericson-yachts-32-2-in-richmond-california-157769
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with several marine lenders to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the water quickly. Click the button below to view some of the lenders we work with.
Financing may not be available for this vessel, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving marine loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see all 62 photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email.