This has to be the finest 32 Blackfin on the market today! Completely redone, this 1985 32" Blackfin is a fantastic fishing vessel, has been completely redone by her current owner, and previous owner! We sold this boat for previous owner as well. Well known for their Deep V hulls, this boat will go...more
This has to be the finest 32 Blackfin on the market today! Completely redone, this 1985 32" Blackfin is a fantastic fishing vessel, has been completely redone by her current owner, and previous owner! We sold this boat for previous owner as well. Well known for their Deep V hulls, this boat will go fishing in tough conditions - when other boats will be in port!
Current owner is the third owner and has owned her for the last year. Previous owner had her for twenty (20) years. Health reasons forcing sale. Hour meter discrepancy - a wire came off one meter. The Garmin 3210 shown in the cabin will be installed next to the other Garmin Screen for redundancy.
Below is a list of updates Chronologically:
2017- refit, Survey, all noted items in survey replaced or repaired and proved. Also the following, new Beachcomber custom made swim platform, new Birdsall rocket launcher, two new top of the line Garmin Chartplotters, 7612 and 3210 all networked, new Garmin Fantom 18
radar, backup gps antenna.
Also new Lewmar Pro Fish 1000 with 300' chain and rode including all new electrical. New holding tank, macerator pump, valves and hoses, new bathroom sink and shower/sink faucet, new shower sump and pump, new galley faucet, 3 new bilge pumps. New HVAC, 12k BTU. New fridge/freezer. New compass, LED Nav bulbs, led spreader lights.
Complete boat wiring inspected, repaired as needed and approved by me, as that was sellers profession.
Cat 3208T complete service, new anodes, new Airsep filters, new belts, aftercoolers inspected
OK ,new Raycor 900MA assemblies, new fuel line, fuel tank only 4 years old.
Haulout with new hard bottom paint, new screens, anodes, custom rudder system checked and
cleaned, cutlass inspected good, boat is 100% dripless system.
New 4D batteries, new everstart 29 spare house battery, all on new 3 bank smart charger. New Fireboy systems in each engine compartment
2016 - New Radio/mp player and speakers
- New sink in Head
2015 - New Battery Charger
- New Interior headliner, modern wall covering, interior cushions and carpet
- Updated Dining Table with laminated map
- New Bilge pump
2014 - New Fuel Tank
- New Water Tank
- New frameless large custom side windows
- House and decks repaired and painted
- New Air conditioner
- Cleaned and painted bottom
- New Power Trim Pump
2013 -New bonding system
2012 - New Electronics, VHS Radio and Antennas,
(Garmin-Autopilot, GPS Chart-plotter, and Depth Recorder)
- Complete New bottom job (including 3 layers of latest fiberglass, resin, and barriers
- New Head
- Engines hauled serviced and repainted
- Engine compartments repainted
- New Combings
- New Stainless Steel Custom Rudders by Stuart Propeller
- Replaced dripless seals
- All New Thru-Hull hardware with new valves
- New Transducer
- All new Bilge Pumps
- Recored gunnels and fiberglassed and painted.
- Installed Lee Rod Holders
- Brand New Engines out of crate 3208 375 hp Caterpillar engines (currently 550 hours)
- Rebuilt both MG-507 Transmissions
- Front Bow window enclosed
- New custom Merritt tackle box with helm seat
- New Bow Pulpit
- New Half Tower with Rod holders and Electronics box with new Electronics
- New Outriggers and Center Rigger
- Replaced Exterior Cushions and Helm covers
- Boat Hull and House painted
- New dripless shaft and rudder seals installed with new stainless steel rudder bracket.
This 1985 32' Blackfin has been completely redone by her current and past owner, sparing no expense.
Repowered in 2003 with new CAT crate motors, and all systems were gone through and replaced, if not 100%.
Hull awlgripped Flagship Blue in 2017.
See all improvements in the Description.
60-day Sea Tow membership* comes standard with your boat purchase!
All reasonable offers will be reviewed and presented to the seller.
All offers are contingent upon being fully satisfied with unit after personal inspection and/or professional inspection.
Check out this 1985 32' Blackfin in Fort Pierce, Florida! #Blackfin #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/sport-fishing-yachts-for-sale/blackfin-32-in-fort-pierce-florida-145072
Click to tweet this message
We work closely with several marine lenders to offer you competitive rates and flexible financing options to get you approved and on the water quickly. Click the button below to view some of the lenders we work with.
Financing may not be available for this vessel, due either to its age or category. However, banks are giving marine loans, and we would love to get you started in a discussion about financing.
When prompted, enter stock number:
In order to see all photos, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website.